Meagan! Oh my heck! I can't believe you found our blog:) I miss seeing you, your little Shandelle looks like you! She's gorgeous. Jordan and I are so happy about Will's job with continental. That's great. You guys are so far now, but I bet a change of pace is nice. Keep in touch I miss you! Brooke
June of 2005 I was married for all eternity to the man of my dreams, William Urling. Our life together is so wonderful! I get to share my life with the most handsome, caring, loving, and incredible man! On August 13, our beautiful baby girl Shandelle was born. I love being a stay at home mom watching my little angle grow and discover new things! Will loves his new job as a Pilot for Continental Airlines. I am so proud of him and everything he has accomplished. We just moved to Katy, Texas last month to be closer to Wills hub and we are really injoying Texas!
2 comments:
Meagan!
Oh my heck! I can't believe you found our blog:) I miss seeing you, your little Shandelle looks like you! She's gorgeous. Jordan and I are so happy about Will's job with continental. That's great. You guys are so far now, but I bet a change of pace is nice. Keep in touch I miss you!
Brooke
I LOVE you slide show especially Shandelle's "Cheezy" Smile. Could she be any cuter!
Post a Comment