Just a quick update since I haven't posted in awhile! A couple of weeks ago Will decided it was time we went to the beach! We drove to Galveston for the day and had a blast! Shandelle really loved the beach!

Dad and Shandy making sand castles.
Everything in the mouth! YUM! Dirt!
Dad and Shandelle chasing Seaguls
Shandy had a great New Years!

Poor girly had to get shots at the Dr.

10 comments:
Yay a new post! : ) Looks like a fun time at the beach! I seriously cannot believe how big Shandelle is!!! When are you guys gonna be up in Arizona for a visit??
Maig,
I love this post. She is getting so big. I can't believe the girls are growing up so fast. I need to put some new pictures up. The last ones I put up were from Christmas and then one in the beginning of February with Jeremy. When are you going to be in AZ? We have to get together.
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Shandelle is so pretty.
Yea, a post! I bet that's what people say when I actually post. She is getting so big. Cute pics. Wish you lived closer.
I love the picture of Shandelle and the sparkling cider. Priceless. She is so cute.
It looks like you guys had a fun time. As always, you look great and Shandelle is adorable. Enjoy yourself in Katy. Jared says go to the Bass Pro Shop there for him!
oh mag she's getting so big. I love that she eating the sand. lol that's to cute, miss you babe, wish you where here so we could let our kids play. but i also wanted to let you know that I tagged you! Check out my blog for details! love ya
Maigan, it's Melissa. I miss you! I found your blog off of Melinda's. Your baby is adorable and I'm adding you to my friends list. Mine is private, so send me your address and I'll send you an invite. melben30@frontiernet.net. It's good to hear you're doing so well and I'm so excited that Will got his Commercial license. Congratz! I'll be waiting to hear from you!
Saw your blog! Family looks good. Love, mom :)
Hey guys, it's Chad Kartchner, I was glad to find your blog! You're little girl is so cute! I hope Will is enjoying Continental. My brother Cody wants to fly for FedEx, he's still in training though. I took the rotorcraft route, it's so much fun. I'm hoping to get into med evac eventually. Anyway, come check out mine and Allison's blog...
http://acksnapshots.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment