July 14, 2008
Back to the World of Blogging
Seriously, I have to be the worst at blogging! I sit down with the intent to blog, but I use all my time checking out every ones blogs! So today I committed myself to blogging before I could take a look at any blogs. William just passed his year mark at Continental! I thought we would never make it but the first year is finally over! Last month we celebrated out 3rd year of marriage, can you believe it?! I am so lucky to be married to my best friend! I never dreamed my life could be this amazing! Our sweet little Shandelle is now walking everywhere and into everything! She loves the toilet, LOVES it. Whenever I cant see her in the living room I know exactly where she is, either eating the toilet paper or playing in the toilet! Yes I know it is disgusting, but whenever I try to get mad at her she just melts my heart and I can't help but laugh! I hope she grows out of this toilet phase soon! I am busy getting ready for girls camp! And as much as I love the girls, I can't wait for it to be finally be over! When I went to girls camp it was only for a couple of days, here in Texas it is a whole week! Wish me luck! I am looking forward to my visit to Arizona this week! My sister Amber had the cutest little baby girl last week and I am so excited to see little Amry! Weston and Heidi will be there with little Elle Michelle so I will be in baby heaven! I miss all my family back in Az and can't wait to see them all! Will had to rub it in when he went to Az to sell our airplane last week that he got to spend time with Brent and Cindy. We just loves their little girls! Here are some pics from the last couple of months of our visitors and my trip to snowflake. As you can see in the photos I cut my hair short for the first time, and now I am trying to grow it out! Any suggestions on how to make your hair grow faster! It looks so bad, I am tempted to cut it again. But I miss my long hair! Hopefully I get to see some of you in Arizona for the 24th celebration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
MAIG!! I never got your posted message! But I wanted to say your hair looks so cute! I love it. =) and Shandelle is getting so big! She is such a cutie! I love her huge smile haha you need to keep up on this posting girl! I need to see more pics and have updates! haha Thanks for listening to me the other night your such an amazing best friend I don't know where I would be without you! I love you and can't wait for you to come visit sometime!
Yeah!! A new post...and pics. We sure miss you guys and can't wait til this weekend. Such cute pics. Shandelle is so stinkin cute.
Maigan! So glad to see some new pics! I hope I get to see you when you come. But a weekend here goes by so fast and there is never enough time to see everyone little alone the family. I think your hair looks great but I do know one little trick to growing the hair out quick and you might think Im crazy but my sisters and mom believe in it and so do I. I have put it to the test. Trim your hair on the day of a full moon.. Try it and everytime you get a trim do it every 2-3 months and schedule it on a full moon. It will work! And really, what do you have to loose? Love ya girl. I hope we see you around. Im already here in Snowflake. Its been so nice
It's about time! It's good to see that you guys are doing so well. Shandelle has the cutest smile and has such pretty eyes. we can't wait to see what our baby will look like.
She has the biggest smile I LOVE it! WAY cute! I wish we could go to Snowflake for the 24th that would be a blast, there's no way we'd be able to, it would be great to see you though! CUTE pictures!
Maigan!
Oh my heck! I can't believe you found my blog! You look so great, your little Shandelle looks like you- she's gorgeous! Jordan and I are so happy for you and Will and his job with Continental. Jordan is so intrigued by airplanes. I look at my scar on my arm from VB in HS and I think of you every time:) I miss you- keep in touch!
Brooke
Hey Maigan! I am so excited you put a new post and new pics on your blog! I can't belive Shandelle is already walking around getting into things! I still picture her as a tiny newborn baby, lol! :)
Glad things are going well for you guys! Are you going to be in Snowflake for the 24th? We will be there too. Hope to see you soon! :)
Oh yeah, and I think your haircut is super cute! But, you asked for tips on how to make it grow faster and I know this sounds totally wierd, but I got a bad haircut about a year ago and my hairdresser said to take pre-natal vitamins to make my hair grow faster...nd it actually really worked! :)
Maig!! I loved the post, Shans is just growing up without us!! We sure miss you guys, hope you have fun in AZ and we're keepin our fnigers crossed we get to see you next month!! Love ya!!
hey maigan! this is kate (denhalter) lines- just came across your blog and thought i would say hi, your little girl is so cute. and your hair looks great- but if you find any magical growing remedies let me know, i am in the same boat!
Maig, finally you posted some new information and pictures. I didn't know if you guys were still in Texas or not since you hadn't posted in forever. I finally updated ours with pictures of Nicole. Can't believe we have two little girls. Hope to hear from you soon. Cute pics...
Maig, finally you posted some new information and pictures. I didn't know if you guys were still in Texas or not since you hadn't posted in forever. I finally updated ours with pictures of Nicole. Can't believe we have two little girls. Hope to hear from you soon. Cute pics...
I am so sad I didnt get to see you at the 24th!!!
It's hard not to just spend the day reading other people's blogs... wait... that's what I'm doing RIGHT NOW! lol Oh well. I tell my husband it's like a reality show. It makes me feel "normal" as a Mom to hear other stories.
Your daughter is beautiful!
Hey Maig. It was good to hear what you are up too. Your little girl is a doll!!! We miss you guys. Take care.
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Post a Comment